As an Independent Public School the College Board has representation from staff, parents and community.
This group oversees our planning processes, reviews financial management, appraises College performance and provides a broad based input into policy matters.
The Board includes Year 11 and Year 12 parent representatives, a range of College department representatives, a community member and is presided over by an elected Chairperson.
Mr Greg Paust is our College Board Chairperson and can be contacted on 0419 930 330
List of Board Members:
- Chairperson – Mr Greg Paust
- Principal – Mr Matt Dowell
- Manager Corporate Services – Ms Yvonne Bopp
- Staff Representative – Ms Kristine Van
- Staff Representative – Mr Paul Beecham
- Farm Advisory Representative – Mr Digby Willmott
- Community Representative – Mr Graham Cooper
- Troy Fazey
- Kerry Grey
- Sandra Hartley
- Jayson Goldson
- Kelsie Squiers
- Shane Childs